We can copy files between two different domains using remote desktop local resources.
For example we have two different domains like India, USA, Now we need to copy files from a server which is in India to USA domain.
1. Create a network drive with India domain share path (using map network drive option on my computer)
2. Run -- MSTSC (Open Remote Desktop)
3. Type Server Name (USA Domain)
4. Click on options
5. Click on Local Resources Tab
6. Under local drives and resources -- More
7. Select the drive which you want to access on remote machine, we can select mapped drives as
well as local drives
8. Connect to remote machine
9. In Mycomputer you will see new drive along with local drives.